icon-shopping-cart Retail industry 50,000 users 300 locations
Deploying Microsoft Teams is one of the most effective ways to improve employees’ productivity. But it is an initiative that needs preparation and tight control over the end-user experience.
The migration started without GSX Gizmo and quickly had to stop because some sites in Europe & APAC were experiencing very bad voice quality during calls. It took this company 6 months, a lot of stress and additional expense, to understand the issues and restart the deployment.
- After deploying GSX Gizmo, the IT department was able to:
- Understand the issues (where, how severe, how often) without having to rely on users’ emotions.
- Execute actions to improve the performance of the service.
- Proactively measure the standard voice quality to limit risks.
- Make sure that during the deployment, adding Teams users to their sites was not degrading the user experience.
- Prevent performance issues and were ready to face any unexpected challenges.
As a result, the deployment, budget and success of their initiative was brought under control.